Xelero is rolling out a new shoe for the new year, the Steadfast.
The Steadfast includes 5 features that were designed based upon Xelero shoes’ existing technology to correct stability while providing supreme comfort.
- Multi-Density PU Foam Footbed: The foam footbed’s open-cell structure provides a moisture management system in order to move moisture away from the foot in order to provide a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- Control Plate: Works to enhance stability and reduce pressure under the foot.
- Propulsion Element: Works to provide stability, control and promotes forward motion.
- Midsole: A gel pad under the forefoot and heel that provides added shock absorption.
- Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar: Designed to reduce forefoot movement and pressure, and consists of a molded plate placed between the outsole and midsole. The Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar provides excellent torsional support under the foot.