Xelero is rolling out a new shoe for the new year, the Steadfast. Let’s go over the key features that went into the design and technology of the shoe, as well as where and when you can purchase the Steadfast.
The Steadfast includes 5 features that were designed based upon Xelero shoes’ existing technology to correct stability while providing supreme comfort.
- Multi-Density PU Foam Footbed: The foam footbed’s open-cell structure provides a moisture management system in order to move moisture away from the foot in order to provide a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- Control Plate: Works to enhance stability and reduce pressure under the foot.
- Propulsion Element: Works to provide stability, control and promotes forward motion.
- Midsole: A gel pad under the forefoot and heel that provides added shock absorption.
- Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar: Designed to reduce forefoot movement and pressure, and consists of a molded plate placed between the outsole and midsole. The Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar provides excellent torsional support under the foot.