Naples is the ultimate shoe for nurses and healthcare practitioners. Its TRUBase Outsole enhances grip on slippery surfaces to keep you stable. And its microfiber, TRUComfort Insole offers excellent arch support and superior cushioning to help reduce foot, back and leg pain. Naples is lightweight and has a roomy toe box along with dual goring for comfort that outlasts the day.
- Microfiber footbed offers excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Leather upper with side goring for a snug fit, a full back, and a padded collar. Roomier toe box provides extra wiggle room.