- 90 degree heel
- KEEN Key-Tech full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Full-length TPU stability plate fits into the midsole of the shoe like a key, helping to provide heel stability, medial and lateral support, forefoot stone bruising protection.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
30.9 oz / 876.0 g
6.0 in / 15.2 cm
We’ve carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you’re wearing your KEENs daily, they won’t always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.