The online store isn't open at this time. Please give us a call at (920) 435-0721 to check availability or place an order.
These boots are made with New Zealand sheep’s wool and are sure to keep you warm and hip during the winter months.
- Lightweight materials
- EVA midsole and dual-density rubber outsole with mountain bike inspired design
- An anatomically correct last for foot health
- A plastic shank for added stability, support and proper flex
- A removable molded footbed for greater comfort
- Distinctive woven leather piping
- Have water resistant natural pebble-grain leather and soft leather uppers
- elk leather trim
- ULU logo lace keeper and rivet
- Are lined with 100% natural New Zealand sheep’s wool
- Have versatile lacing system with two different laces provided: one US made leather lace and one waxed cotton lace
Feel free to look around, but excuse our mess as we work to clean up our website. Dismiss