Maximum Cushioning, Full Support with Built-in Met Pad. Pinnacle Plus Full Length Orthotic shoe inserts feature built-in metatarsal support to spread and cushion the metatarsal heads to help alleviate pain. Ideal for Morton’s neuroma and metatarsalgia, the Pinnacle Plus provides the perfect blend of foot control, flexibility and cushioning. The encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle offers stability and motion control. Plush cushioning with VCT® Technology increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
Ideal as metatarsalgia orthotics, Pinnacle Plus inserts prevent and alleviate pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
- Built-in metatarsal support to spread and cushion the metatarsal heads to help alleviate pain
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in your shoes
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required