Buckle down comfort.
Part shoe, part clog, part slipper, this is a hybrid workhorse: an adjustable oiled nubuck leather strap combined with a soft and breathable boiled wool lining to keep feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer. A reinforced toe cap and excellent cork-latex arch support make these a great choice for all seasons.
- removable cork-latex footbed with suede lining molds to your unique foot shape
- high-level arch support (metatarsal and medial)
- moisture-wicking, breathable, 100% natural boiled wool lining naturally regulates body temperature
- never itchy, scratchy, or sweaty
- waterproof, treaded rubber outsole (outdoor/indoor use) is slip-resistant and non-marking
- accommodates third-party orthotics
- toe cap and heel cup reinforced with recycled fiber for added durability
- adjustable leather strap for customized fit
- natural boiled wool is odor and water-resistant
- made in Austria